Gecko® Nanoplast® by Binder is a very thin (0,34mm width) fastener realized in a medical silicon, suitable for medical applications.
Its cutting edge technology is based on Van der Waals attractive forces. The surface is characterized by a surprising number of microscopic gripping elements: 29.000/cm².
The surface geometry ensures very high fastening values, without leaving any residues, not only on smooth surfaces but also on slightly oily and wet surfaces.
Gecko® Nanoplast® is perfect for innovative medical applications, such as
- Treating scars: it subsitutes both the silicon gels and the pressure garments directly on the skin (read our press release about the latest developments in this area)
- Nosepads: it prevents the sliding
- Lab or surgical gloves: the grip is extremely firm
- Cannulas support: it ensures a firm and comfortable fastening. It does not cause skin rash.
- Robot hands: it increases the grip.
- Opening and closing of film bags in micro-biological labs
Some technical features:
- 29.000 gripping elements/cm²
- 0,34 mm width
- Medical silicon
- High fastening effect
- Washable and reusable
- Citotoxicity Test, Primary Skin Irritation Test, Biological Test Medical Devices Hemocompatibility Test and Permeability Test